1. One of our firm favourites is using ribbon for your wedding favour or party favour boxes. Ribbons tied around your favours are a great way of bringing through the theme and style of your table setting as well as adding something extra to plain coloured boxes.
3. A length of ribbon attached to a vase of flowers is a great way to complement and highlight your centrepiece, as well as decorating and adding interest to an otherwise plain vase.
4. Ribbons tied around rolled napkins and finished with a bow are a really simple way of extending colour across your table. The ribbon tied around the napkin can also be used to attach a luggage tag with your guests name on to double up as a place name.
5. To add a splash of colour to a plain white table cloth, try laying ribbons in a colour to match your colour scheme, across your table. This works best with thicker width ribbons, but you could also try mixing different colours or widths for extra interest.
6. If you are having a vintage or tea-party style theme, a stitch style ribbon tied around a recycled glass jar containing a tea light candle or pretty wildflowers can bring an extra beautiful touch to your table setting.
7. Add interest to a simple white iced cake by tying a length of satin ribbon around the base of the cake and finishing off by attaching a sparkling brooch in the centre for an expensive look. Choose a ribbon colour to match your colour scheme or flowers.
8. Bring some extra prettiness to your place settings by tying cutlery with ribbon finished with a bow. Lengths of thinner width ribbon look great for vintage style weddings, while wider width ribbon, especially in a satin finish looks beautifully contemporary and luxurious.
9. Using ribbon within an ornate empty frame to attach your seating plan to is an elegant and dynamic alternative to a traditional seating plan attached to a fixed board.
10. Tying wide lengths of organza ribbon around the backs of your ceremony or wedding breakfast chairs will tie them in with your chosen colour scheme. This look is extra pretty when long stemmed flowers such as lilies are slotted in the centre of the bow.
Take a look for yourself at our gorgeous range of ribbons to try some of these tips for yourself!